A Palestinian was killed and ten others injured as a result of an Israeli strike on Deir Al-Balah city in Central Gaza on Wednesday morning.
Earlier this morning, Israeli warplanes attacked a number of targets in the Gaza Strip, which it claimed were responsible for firing rockets at Beersheba and wounding six Israelis.
Initial reports quoted sources in the Gaza Strip as saying that Israeli warplanes launched raids on a number of boats in the Gaza Strip, where Wala hebrew website said the army had decided to launch a series of raids in response to the rocket attack on Beersheba.
A medical source in the Gaza Strip said that Naji Jamal al-Za’anin (25) was killed and 10 others were injured, including six schoolchildren who were injured while on their way to school.
Two Palestinian security men were also wounded in the latest targeting west of Rafah.
Six Israelis were earlier injured as a missile hit a house in Beersheba, Israel claimed the rocket was fired from the Gaza Strip early Sunday.
Lieberman decides to close crossings
On the other hand, the sources said that the Israeli Minister of the army, Avigdor Lieberman, decided to take punitive measures in the first and quick response to the bombing of the house in Beersheba where Lieberman issued an immediate decision to close the Kerem Shalom crossing and the Beit Hanoun checkpoint, In the Gaza Strip to three miles.