Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) on Sunday morning handed out threats to demolish 20 houses in the village of Aqaba, east of Tubas, northern West Bank.
IOF said that if the houses stay uninhabited within the coming 60 days, they will be demolished for allegedly having no permit permit.
The head of the village council, Sami Sadek told PNN correspondent that the occupation approved the demolition of these houses, which have been established during the past six months.
The “Israeli Civil Administration” gave the owners a deadline for demolition within 60 days.
According to the Sadek, the housings are built on private land that belongs to citizens, and is licensed by the licensed by the village planning and building committee. However, last week the Israeli “Civil Administration entered the village, which falls in C areas of the West Bank.
C areas in fall under Israeli civil and military control, and make up over 70% of the West Bank.