Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) on Wednesday dawn have demolished a home in Surif town north of Hebron with a Palestinian man in it amid intense clashes that lasted for hours.
The Israeli army said that the man who was killed is a Palestinian resistance fighter named Mohammed Al-Faqih, whose body was pulled out of the ruins of his home.
Eyewitnesses said that Israeli Forces were calling on Al-Faqih to surrender before they fired 11 anti-tank missiles on the house and demolitshing it.
Israeli authorities claim that Mohammed is responsible for the shooting near Otniel illegal settlement which left one rabbi dead and three others injured earlier this month.
Locals from Surif said that at least six locals were injured with live bullets and five others with rubber bullets during the clashes, while soldiers prevented Palestinian Red Crescent paramedics from reaching the scene.
According to PIC, Israeli sources pointed out that three other youths were detained for allegedly being involved in the armed clashes, while another was slightly injured and taken to hospital.
On Tuesday overnight, Israeli Forces demolished 11 homes in Qalandia town north of Jerusalem, under the pretext of being located near the segregation wall.
On the same day, an 18-year-old girl wal shot by Israeli soldiers at Qalandia checkpoint claiming she tried to stab one of them.