Israeli settler bulldozers on Sunday morning have razed Palestinian lands in areas south of Nablus and east of Salfit, northern West Bank.
Eyewitnesses from Jalood nearby village said that the settlers have razed the lands where settlement units are being built outside of the Shvot Rahel settlement, without any media coverage.
Eyewitnesses added that the bulldozers have been razing another land near the Ge’olat Zion illegal settlement which had already been approved by the Israeli government.
In addition, Palestinians in Deir Ballout village said that there have been other razing operations near Leshem settlement which has been approved by the Israeli government only two days ago, saying that these operations have been taking place everyday without censorship.
Researcher Khadel Ma’ali said that these operationsare taking place on a daily basis in tens of locations in the West Bank, especially Salfit where 24 illegal Israeli settlements are expanding.
Ma’ali pointed out that these settlements violate the Fourth Geneva conventions, which prohibits hte occupying powers from destruction of private property or displacing civil residents from their occupied lands.