On Thursday night, Israeli occupation forces shot dead three Palestinians after an alleged stabbing attempt at the Gush Etzion settlement Junction in the southern Bethlehem area.
According to the Israeli media, all three Palestinians were “armed with knives” and had attempted to “attack Israeli soldiers guarding the Gush Etzion Junction.”
A spokesperson for Magen David Adom confirmed that no Israelis were injured.
Furthermore, a spokesperson for the Palestinian Red Crescent said that their ambulance crews “were not allowed to get close to the scene.”
The three Palestinians were later identified as cousins Ahmad Salim Abd al-Majid Kawazba, Alaa Abed Muhammad Kawazba, and Muhannad Ziyad Kawazba, all from the town of Sair northeast of Hebron.
These Thursday’s deaths came just two days after another member of the Kawazba family was shot dead at the site.
Ahmad Younis Kawazba, 18, from the nearby town of Sair, was shot dead after he reportedly stabbed and lightly wounded an Israeli soldier guarding the junction, which is the main entrance point to the illegal Gush Etzion settlement bloc.
In another alleged incident, IOF killed a young man near Beit Einun junction northeast of Hebron.
Local sources said that the Israeli soldiers opened fire towards a Palestinian youth on the junction north of Hebron and killed him.
He was identified as identified as 16-year-old Khalil Muhammad al-Shalaldah.
The IOF claimed the teenager was “armed with a knife,” but that Israeli soldiers “thwarted the attack, and shot the assailant, resulting in his death.”
There were no Israeli injuries reported.
Shaladah’s brother, Mahmoud al-Shalaldah, succumbed to wounds he sustained during clashes with Israeli forces near Sair on Nov. 13.
Since the beginning of October last year, nearly 145 Palestinians have been shot dead by Israelis, either the IOF or illegal settlers.