Since the beginning of the current month, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) have arrested 1003 Palestinian civilians, half of which are minors aged less than 18 years old. 40% of the arrest campaigns were conducted in Jerusalem and Hebron only, a report by the Palestinian Media Government Center (PMGC) said. Numbers of Detainees
– 221 Palestinians from Hebron.
– 201 Palestinians from Jerusalem.
– 138 Palestinians from Ramallah and Al-Bireh
– 63 from Bethlehem
– 82 from Nablus
– 32 from Jericho
– 34 Palestinians from Jenin
– 27 from Qalqilia
– 23 from Tulkarm
– 13 from Tubas
– 9 from Salfit
– The total number of Palestinians detained in Israeli prisons increased to 6500 detainees held in 22 different prisons and detention centers.
– All detainees were subjected to severe beatings, abuse, insults and cruel treatment during their arrest and interrogation.
– During the month of October, the 30 years old Palestinian detainee Fadi Darbihas died in prison.
The number of Palestinian detainees held under administrative detention is 500 among whom 18 administrative detainees were arrested during the beginning of October.
35 female Palestinians are detained in Israeli prisons, 5 of them are captivated in Hadasa hospital and the rest 30 are in Hasharon prison. 9 female detainees were lately arrested.
– Israeli forces arrested 500 Palestinian children since the beginning of October.
– Detained Palestinian children are subjected to beatings, abuse and intimidation, during their arrest and interrogation.
– Israeli police released dogs on more than 6 Palestinian children during their arrest and interrogation in Etzion detention center causing those moderate injuries.