Under the protection of Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF), Israeli settlers carried out last night and this morning countless attacks on the Palestinian people in several Palestinian villages and cities.
PNN has monitored these attacks in the last 24 hours.
- IOF broke into Al-Aqsa Mosque forcing worshipers to leave.
- Mother and daughter injured by stones thrown by Israeli settlers south of Nablus.
- Three Palestinians injured by live ammunition during clashes in Saraa village west of Nablus
- Settlers attack citizens vehicles northwest of Ramallah
- Settlers attack Yatta municipality Park guard
- Settlers break into Kafr lakaa and attempts to break into Jet village east of Qalqilia
- Israeli occupation forces prevented the movement of citizens, northwest of Nablus
- Under the protection of occupation forces settlers storming agriculture area near Jalazoun and Palestinian citizens demanding protection from PA and هnternational community
- Confrontations with the Israeli occupation and the settlers in Jet village east of Qalqilya
- A number of Palestinians were wounded during clashes with the occupation in Turmus’ayya near Ramallah
- A number of young Palestinians have been attacked by Settlers in Jerusalem