The Israeli Minister of Israeli army, Moshe Ya’alon on Friday night said that Israel refused most of Hamas’s asks for a long-term truce in the Gaza Strip.
Ya’alon added that the current reality is viable, and the IOF “would not stand idly in front of the tunnels Hamas continued build.”
Ya’alon told the Israeli Tenth Channel last night that there was a cease-fire since last last year, but Ya’alon thought it Served different aspects for Hamas, adding that the terms “were not acceptable.”
Head of the political bureau of Hamas, Khaled Meshaal said yesterday that the truce talks revolved around the problems that The Gaza Strip suffered of, which were reconstruction, lifting the blockade and opening the crossings, the problem of the fifty thousand employees, the port and the airport, and finally the infrastructure of water, electricity and roads.
Meshaal added that the talks did not level any agreement until the moment.